Despite Hilton Jones spending 15 Years on stage as a successful singer and dancer, his true love was Lighting Design. The Australian was co-founder of Stray Theater in Hamburg and designed sets and lighting for all of their productions. For Stella AG (now Stage Entertainment) Hilton illuminated countless galas and events for a period of 5 years.
From the birth of the AIDAvita in 2002, Hilton has conceptualised and specified the entertainment lighting systems as well as been responsible for the design of all productions on board the growing AIDA fleet. Even when the waves crash higher around him, as a Lighting professional he remains focussed. In close collaboration with all departments, he creates an atmosphere which expressively supports the artistic concept. The productive perfectionist follows his inner vision, his creative eye, and sets glowing accents.
Light is pure emotion. It creates atmosphere, defines the mood and can envisage dreams
Light Design for:
- Numerous theater productions such as “Beehive”, “Freak Out!”, “Marilyn – the Musical”, “Die 13½ Leben des Käpt’n Blaubär”, “Buddy – the Musical” or “Unio Mystica” in the Operettenhaus, Hamburg as well as productions for the “Schlosspark Theater, Berlin” including the European premiere of the Off Broadway hit “Urinetown”
- Countless galas including the spectacular “Best of Musicals 2004” for Stage Entertainment in the former “Köln Arena”
- Industrial events for large Corporations such as, Allianz, Arcor, Avacon, BMW, British American Tobacco, Daimler Chrysler, Deutsche Telekom, Olympus, Reemtsma, Škoda, Sparda Bank and Storck
- Television events including “Das Goldene Lenkrad 2000” (ZDF), “Sportler des Jahres ‘97” (ARD) and the ECHO German Music awards 1996 and 1997 (ARD) with design for Alanis Morrisette, Aerosmith and Tina Turner
- „Das Goldene Lenkrad 2000“ (ZDF)
- „Sportler des Jahres 97“ (ARD)
- „Look of the Year“ (1992)
- ECHO-Verleihungen 1996 und 1997 (ARD), Light-Design for Alanis Morrisette, Aerosmith, Tina Turner u.A.